Monday, March 21, 2011

Pictures!!

Victor being a China! They love to do this and tell me about the Chinas, so funny!

Our big match against the older boys

Manuel...so cute with his little raspy voice and missing teeth

Trust fall. They loved it!

Somehow I don't think that's going to work out for ya bud...

some of my boys :)
Juan Carlos, Junior, Miguel, Ruben

This is what I call cheating

Hiking in Cajamarca, so beautiful!

Birthday eggs...Ruben so generously shared this one with me
(sorry the pic is sideways I forgot to rotate it and it takes ages to upload so its staying like this...)

Classic

We did a craft with the kids where they all made crowns and were princes and princesses

Forget Hawaii, go to Mancora

Border Patrol? Nope just walk right in


Meet Eugine the crab, he was our pet for a little bit

Puenta Sal

Another beach with another name that I dont know...

That is a little monkey I got to hold in Ecuador, sweet I know.

Ugliest puppy known to mankind

1 comment: